Privacy and Terms
What we collect
Information supplied by yourself online
By completing forms on our previously mentioned website or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or otherwise Bathroom Gallery will subsequently obtain personal data. This information you give us may include your name, company, address details, telephone/mobile number, your email address, CV, best time to contact, customer status (whether or not you are a customer already), enquiry subject, etc.
Information collected when you visit Bathroom Gallery website
Information collected when you visit Bathroom Gallery website:
- Technical data: IP addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit: Relating to how you navigate our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), length of visits to certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page,and so on.
It is important to note that the above information is part of the standard information supplied by Google Analytics and which allows us to better understand how our website is being used. We achieve this by using the previously mentioned Cookies on our website, but again this information doesn’t contain any personally identifiable information.
Information obtained during the normal course of doing business
During the course of doing business and the possible opening of new branches, it is only normal that we gather information on potential customers from a multitude of sales and marketing activities. Sales staff, branch managers and such will gather personal information supplied to them in person, over the phone or digitally.
The Marketing department in turn will try to identify genuine ‘prospects’ e.g. plumbing and heating professionals in a given area who we feel have a legitimate interest in the products and services we offer.
How information held about you is used
Information supplied by yourself and obtained during the normal course of business – how Bathroom Gallery use this information
Bathroom Gallery representatives may follow up, either by e-mail or phone to people who have purchased goods from us as part of our customer services procedures.
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or that we feel might genuinely be of interest to you.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you are a new customer or might become a new customer we may contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) but only if we are confident that the products or services we mention potentially are of genuine interest to you. If you however do not want us to use your data in this way then please make sure to unsubscribe or opt-out of any future communications. More about how to do this can be found under the “Stop direct marketing messages” heading further down this page.
Bathroom Gallery representatives may contact new customers or genuine prospects either by e-mail or phone as part of our normal trading practices. If you however do not want us to further contact you, then please clearly state this verbally or via email or any other means most convenient to yourself.
Information collected when you are visiting Bathroom Gallery website
How Bathroom Gallery use this digitally gathered information
- To administer and improve our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Bathroom Gallery will always try our utmost to protect the information we hold on you. Access to your information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
We aim to always update our websites’ content management systems to the latest versions while making sure that all security patches are applied.
Where your personal data is stored
All information we hold on you is stored on one of the following secure platforms:
- Our own secure servers. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we hold.
- A Text/SMS campaign platform currently NMBS but can be subject to change. We also use a ‘Very Strong’ password to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
Taking control of your personal information / Your Rights:
You have many rights relating to your personal information
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you. (data access requests).
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances (we obviously still need to be able to conduct outstanding business if this would be required).
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, please see below for more specifics.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Stop direct marketing messages
If you would like to unsubscribe from any promotional emails sent by Bathroom Gallery, then please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer want to receive promotional text messages from Bathroom Gallery then please text “END” to 60777
You can also exercise the right to ask for the personal information we hold about you or to ask for its correction or deletion at any time by contacting us via email (email@example.com) or in writing to:
1-2 Station Road
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website of partners or suppliers. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these website have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these website.
Bathroom Gallery will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we either have your express permission or are required by law to do so.